Mr. Remus Lupin
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Letters from your older self:
1. There’ll be people who’ll ridicule you for being who you are.
Don’t let them get onto your skin. You’re an exceptional wizard
and more importantly an exceptional human being.
2. You’ll encounter prejudice. Loads of it. Don’t fall prey to it.
Neither fall among those who’re prejudiced. Vow to remove to.
3. You will meet good people. They will love you for who you are.
Those people will be who you can call friends. Keep them close.
4. Some people will cheat you. Big time. They will walk in,
disguised as your friends. Beware of them.
5. When you scratch and bite yourself, make sure you clean up
and bandage your wounds.
6. You may lose friends, probably one, probably all of them. You
will find yourself in a rut. But believe me, you’ll emerge out.
Stronger. Protect with your life, the legacy your friends leave
7. Make peace with your inner demons. Some scars may never
fade and that’s okay. Appreciate the beauty that is a full moon.
Do not be afraid of it.
8. And remember,”To a well organised mind, death is but the next